While the protocol is going pretty well was able to get the first client (Sema) to login after a few hours of trying to figure out why it couldn't login stupid spelling errors. I've managed to separate all the diffrent client modes and restrict them since they are usless for a while. That way when I'm testing (Sema) doesn't hammer my server. I can tell you a few modes wont be supported. But in the future when my PERL coding skills are up to speed they might be. The client isn't able to post a journal entry yet because I havn't finished that part of the protocol yet. But other than that Jack the webmaster has started doing work on teh design. Last night I spent about 8 hours working on the design he has at http://www.multijournal.com/design turning it into HTML. Hopefully he will get me some HTML soon so I can start coding the web interface. Mid-Novemember I expect to go into full beta with everything done. Unless Jack doesn't finish the HTML.